Digital Goods Refund Policy
The products that we sell on this site are digital goods and cannot be “returned”, so your entitlement to a refund is designed with this in mind. Beyond this, since we accept credit card payments through Paypal, we are fully within PayPal’s Buyer Protection Policy for Intangible Goods:
This PayPal Policy states that if a buyer claims that they have not received an eligible item or that it was not as described, they can open a claim that PayPal will review. Paypal wants buyers to feel safe no matter what they are buying and so do we.
Before you ask for a refund
If you have purchased an item from our Templates store and you are experiencing a technical issue with the item we recommend that you contact us and seek assistance. We are the authors and often we’ll be able to help you to troubleshoot your problem.
If you have not downloaded a purchased template, you may also be eligible for a refund. You can also ask us to resend you the download link and we would be happy to do so.
You can claim a refund if the item was not as described. Please note that we meet these conditions on every Template Sale Page:
- Items are accurately described with images and many details.
- Each template shows a Preview button and you can see how it looks and works.
Out of scope for refunds
Neither Paypal nor us are obliged to give policy refunds in any of the situations listed below:
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it.
- The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality.
- You simply change your mind.
- You bought an item by mistake.
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item.
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund.
How to Issue a Refund
The way to request the cancellation of the purchase and obtain a refund is very simple. You can simply ask us to issue a refund from your own PayPal account:
- You go to the Activity screen.
- You search for the transaction and click on it.
- You use the contact information on that page to contact the seller.
You can also request a refund from the contact page or by writing to sales [at] elearning-templates.com, expressing your decision to cancel the transaction.
The refund will be paid to your card, your bank account or the balance of your PayPal account, depending on the form of payment you have used:
- Payments made with your bank account will be refunded to your bank account.
- Payments made with your PayPal balance will be refunded to your PayPal balance.
- Payments made with a card will be refunded to your same card. Due to card issuer policies, these particular
refunds may take up to 30 days to appear on your statement.
Access to download links will be disabled when you cancel your purchase. In all cases, a Credit Note will be issued to the same billing/company name that made the purchase.
These return policies apply solely and exclusively for direct sales to end users and under no circumstances will they apply to afiliattes and commercial agents with whom there is a different Commercial Agreement than the end users of the products.